HR Collaboration Round Table
The Henderson Chamber & America First Credit Union have teamed up to host a HR Collaborative Round Table. This discussion will allow Business Owners, Chief Human Resource Officers, and Senior Management to share best practices, discuss strategies, and develop solutions to your current challenges. The following topics may be discussed but are not limited to:
- Encouraging, managing, and communicating with staff working remotely.
- Customer Service Surveys – Are they effective? How to implement those metrics?
- Addressing health precautions and vaccine requirements
- Equality inclusion and diversity training – What that looks like for leadership vs. support staff.
- Employee incentives vs. benefits – Identifying the differences and communicating that to employees.
- Systems, processes, and software – Are they efficient? How to monitor feedback and update accordingly.
- Company culture – Do your employees understand your company’s culture, their contribution, and how it affects the organization?
- Are your employee’s financially healthy?
Countless businesses have experienced the power of the mastermind roundtable experience and many of them can trace significant business enhancements to events just like this. You won’t want to miss this exclusive opportunity to come and collaborate with Henderson’s top employers while inevitably forming partnerships that will carry your organization forward!
Registration deadline is Oct. 15th.
You can RSVP by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org